Thursday, March 1, 2012

I was driving along the other day and realized how fortunate I am in that my family is close by.  I have a sister,a niece,  children, grandchildren, and those friends who are 'family' all living nearby.   The salon where I do massage therapy is a happy place to be on most days. 

My studies at the University are challenging, but I think it is helping my 60+ year old brain to keep active and healthy.  So far, I am studying Portguese, French, and English.  At first, I wasn't thinking of working toward a degree, but now I think I will try for it.  Just because I can.  I'd like to get my degree in Portuguese.  I also want to tag the French along with it.  So, the next time I go in to the university I will talk to a student advisor. It will take me a very long time to get it, but so what?

My husband will be finishing his degree program soon, and hopefully, he will be able to find a job.  So we remain positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment