Sunday, February 26, 2012

So, the world has continued to turn despite my not writing in my blog lately.  We have had a very mild winter, and I am sure many will moan "Global Warming".  Except, the previous winter was brutal, and so I am grateful for the reprieve.

I have been enjoying my life, and despite having a very sore shoulder right now, I'm feeling pretty good.  Today, I had breakfast with my hubby, then I went to church.  I met my sister and her godchild there and we went for coffee after church.  It was fun. I must head over to my part time job for 2 pm.  Some days, I wish I did not have to have that second job, but I realize I would miss it if I did not have it.  Not only would I miss the extra money, but I'd miss the co-workers as well.

I just bought a wonderful countertop appliance.  It is a combination convection and microwave oven.  I will try it out on my next day off. 

My shoulder is really hurting me right now, so I should end the typing.  Going to try to massage it out myself, and then apply heat.  If I had my druthers, I would make a living giving massage, but the economy is not helpful on that score.  I only have a few clients.  And so the second job.  Bye for now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment