Saturday, October 22, 2011

Busy Me

Well, I work more than one job.  I am a licensed massage therapist and I have a small business out of a nearby salon.  Because the economy is not great around here, I also have to work as a salesperson selling large appliances on commission.  Between the two jobs--it's not so bad money-wise. 

In addition to those jobs, I also study at the local university.  Because I take 3 courses, English, French, and Portuguese, I can get the student health insurance.  Very nice.  But believe me - it's another job.  I am enjoying myself, but it leaves me little time for much else. 

For fun, I perform with a Madeiran Folclórico group.  I wear the costume from Camacha and play guitar with the musicians.  The dancers perform traditional dances to the music.  We are based out of New Bedford, MA.  You can google Grupo Folclórico Madeirense and find lots of info.  Fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment