Sunday, October 23, 2011

I enjoyed being at church today.  I'm one of those Catholics who goes to church because she wants to, not because she has to. I get a whole hour to pray with no interruptions, and some lovely music to sing. I enjoy my visit with Jesus.  Every week I realize that  I need to have more time set aside for prayer on a daily basis.  Maybe this is the week I can begin to do this. 

I also know I need to exercise more.  This morning, early, I actually did a 15 minute 'fast walk' in the neighborhood.  So, things are looking up.  I have some exercise planned for tomorrow, too. 

Last night, I performed with my folclórico group and really enjoyed myself.  I love these folks.  One of the gals is going to help me with my presentation for my Portuguese class.  I am going to explain the traditional costume and the dances.  For extra credit, I will sing one of the tunes and play guitar. 

For now, though, I need to get cracking on the books.  I have an exam in Portuguese, and lots of work in English, and some in French. 

No comments:

Post a Comment