Friday, December 16, 2011

So today, I had an adventure.  I went to the salon and gave massages.  The last one was for my hairdresser who trades with me. We left the salon and got into our cars, but hers would not start.  OOPs no gas.  No gas can, either.  So, I took her to Walmart and got a gas can. Next, we pump gas into the gas can, with difficulty.  Next, we drive back to the car and try to pour the gas from the can into the tank.  Turns out it is a 'mission impossible' gas can, and we have to figure out how to work the nozzle.  After many 'fancy words', we finally get enough gas in the car to drive down the street to put more gas in the tank.  It was kind of funny in an "I Love Lucy" kind of way.  It was fun to help my friend.  Sometimes these goofy things happen in life.  And you just have to grin and bear it...hopefully with a friend! to which I say, yeehaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment