Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well, today, after church, my husband of 27 yrs and I had breakfast at a little place in Mattapoisett.  On the way home, we stopped to get a wreath to hang on the door.  I also got a poster board and some permanent magic markers.  I made a sign that reads..."Jesus is the reason for the season...merry Christmas".  It looks really cute.  Now, I hope that doesn't offend anyone, but it is how I celebrate the season.  For me, Jesus is the reason...for many things.  So the wreath hangs above the sign on the door and it looks great. 

I worked at Sears and my feet are so sore and tired.  When I came in the door, my husband had lit the pellet stove and plugged in the Christmas tree. sigh. so nice. I need to study some homework, but I am soo tired.  Really, I am just going to have some tea.

While at breakfast, I ran into my English teacher.  She is so nice and a wonderful teacher.  I learned alot in her class.  Definitely moved out of my comfort zone.  But now I'm too tired to work on anything.

Working retail during the Holidays will make you brain dead. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment