Monday, November 28, 2011

So, I am still hoarse and feeling run down.  Feeling like this increases my level of anxiety.  Yuck.  I am trying to create a calm space in the day where I can think of all the positive things in my life.  I have three wonderful children.  My oldest son is always there when I need him to help me with moving something heavy, or he lets us use his truck when we need to.  My daughter lets us share her five wonderful children and I am so proud of the wonderful person she is.  My youngest son is a sweet, caring soul.   In addition, my daughter is married to a very good man.  My youngest son is engaged to a lovely, young lady.  I know my oldest will find someone special, too.

Finding someone special.  I guess I have been very lucky in my marriage.  For 27 yrs., my husband and I have made time to enjoy life.  We have never had much money, but we never let that stop us.  My husband knows how to be a good friend, and I truly value that. I think it is what sparks and energizes our relationship. 

See, now, I am not feeling so bad.  Postitive thinking is good for the health.  Now if I can just get my voice back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment