Saturday, November 5, 2011

stay at home momma/grandma

Ya know, I really loved being a stay-at-home mom. I had a freedom while the kids were in school to get stuff done.  It was great.  Of course, I had no extra money.  The pluses were that I could help my parents with their errands and enjoy their company.  I could also go shopping with my good friend and help her with her purchases.  It was more a socializing time for me rather than actual shopping.  But those sure were fun times.  It was so nice when the kids all came home and filled the house with life.

Now I am working 2 jobs, part time.  I also sell Avon, so that must count, too.  Of course, there are my 3 classes at our local college.  Although that is challenging and fun, it is like another job. 

In a perfect world, I would work as a massag therapist and also continue the classes.  I'd certainly have more breathing room.  I am so pleased to have tomorrow, a Sunday, off.  Yeehaw.  At least my salesperson job is flexible. 

So, now that I am home from my salesperson job, I am going to make a nice mug of tea and work on some homework.  Bye all...

No comments:

Post a Comment